Wednesday 13 April 2011

Part Two- A scamming love story- Erin and Agnes

Where were we... Ah ok- I had just let Eric know that I only had $159 dollars, asked him what was in my package and whether he indeed did offer to front me $200 to release my package- Nigerians are nice!! His response:

(5/4/11)


Thanks for your mail. If you cannot send your address forget about your parcel
 
regards,
Eric Johnson

Wow Eric... Attitude much?? Since my pimp got sassy with me I decided it would be fitting to change his name... Eric no longer fitted since he was now a little bitch- Erin, yes Erin, is his new name... will he notice???

(5/4/11)

Hi Erin,

Sorry I forgot to send that through. My address is 1a George st, mortdale, nsw, Australia.

Will my package be here soon?




Nope...

(5/4/11)


Attn: My Good friend,
 
Thanks for the incomplete address you send to me.  please i have no time to waste i will advice you to forget about the parcel. This is not a joke. ok If you want to give me comprehensive address you can give me in this format as below:
 
1. Full Name:
2. Residential address:(not P.o. box)
3. Telephone no
4. scan copy of your working ID card
 
Thanks and you must be fast about this before the deadline date to avoid demurrage.
 
What the fuck is demurrage?? And how does some dude in Nigeria have a wider command of the English language than I do?? What is the national language of Nigeria???... Ok I just looked- its English... whatever- noone actually says demurrage...  (it means compensation paid for such detention). Wait side note: I have a new "good friend"!!!!!...


(5/4/11)


Hey Erin, BFF

Here are the details you asked for- 

Agnes Collins
1A George St, Mortdale, NSW 2223, Australia
0404xxxxxx

Attached is a copy of my ID.

Whats in my package?? I'm excited to get it!



   (ID to be attached)


The ID was a little ridiculous and I spent a good 40 minutes making it on paint, not at work.... Oh and yes- that is my real number- if this guy was going to call- there is no fucking way I would waste that potential material on a bs number. And I felt that potentially Erin would catch on to my re-scamming effort, so I sent him another email- 


(5/4/11)


Hi Erin!!

I have good news! I got my pension money today and now have $200 USD to send you. How do I get this to you as fast as possible.

Also sorry if my id is a little strange, its old.

Hope to hear from you very fastly!

Love Agnes xo YOUR BFF!!



Admittedly, my use of the English language in emails has deteriorated but this was necessary for Erin to feel that we were on the same level- I'd hate for him to actually know I was better at scamming him than (you never let your partner know you are better at things than them- especially their day job...)


(6/4/11)


ATTN: Agnes Collins,
 
Thanks for your email and all the content therein, I write to inform you that your parcel  have been duely processed and ready for delivery.
 
Futhermore, every arrangement have been made on how to deliver your parcel, but before the delivery you are required to come up with the cost of delivering this parcel to your designated address.
 
However, you are here by urge to come up with the sum of $200 dollars only. Right below is the payment information that you will use to make this payment of cost of delivery through our Western Union Money Transfer correspondence agent.
 
Destination: Lagos Nigeria.
Receivers Name: Imoukhuede Henry
 
Note you are required to forward the below payment information after making this payment.
 
Senders Address.
text question; what colour?
Anwser; Green
Amount Sent in dollars:$200
Senders Name..................
MTCN #........................
 
Lastly, note that upon the receipt of this cost of deliver your parcel  will arrive your designated address within the next 72 Hours and i will forward you with the tracking number immediately.
Thanks while looking forward receiving the payment confirmation before the end of today in your  country.
Your sincerely,
Eric Johnson,
Managing Director
FEDEX.
NB: Please i am sorry i cannot disclose the content of the parcel to you, is against our rules and regulation.



Now I think its fair at this point to request to know what my generous lover looks like... Who wouldn't want to know??


(6/4/11)






Hi Erin, (BFF)

Good you got back to me! I was worried about not hearing from you!

I need to ask you a favour, before I sent the money I need you to send me a photo of you and my package. Its just because someone told me that you might be joking about a package and that there isn't a package at all. I will send an extra $50 US dollars to do this for me. I trust you Erin but just want to make sure you have my package.

I have the $250 US ready to take western union as soon as you send me a photo!

Thanks Erin!

Loves you,

Agnes (your BFF)

Check Part three- are there photos?????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home